Monday 10 March 2014

Weekend outfits


Top -Asos; Lipstick - Illamasqua in "Liv"; Nails - Nails inc (dont know the colour) and Illamasqua in "Harsh"

Im Loving pastel colours at the moment and Im a big fan of an oversize top, so I had to get this one from Asos. I already had my nails like this so I decided to match my lips to my nails and top aswell. Thought it looked quite cute. Rest of my outfit was boring, leather look leggings and doc shoes, hense why I didn't photograph it.


Top - Ladymuckvintage ; Necklace - Rock n Rose; Socks - Primark ; Shoes - Dr Martens

I've worn this necklace constantly since I bought it. Wish I could actually afford Rock n rose jewellery without feeling guilty for spending so much, but considering I've worn this so much I think it's worth the investment, I'm just awful and have a habit of losing things. This shirt is actually a man's one, just prefer the slouchy fit to womens ones. Only cost me £13 in my local vintage shop, it's a beautiful silky material so perfect for summer too, nice and lightweight. I got these docs for my birthday and I've worn them so much.


Top - Primark ; Necklace - Primark

Ok really boring outfit here, I literally wore a primark necklace, top, belt and skirt. Don;t think you would know it's primark unless you worked there like me. Just love the flocked velvet top. I did put a bralet vest underneath because unfortunately I'm not blessed with a flat chest.


Top - H&M ; Skirt - Primark ; Kimono - Primark

Ok awful picture but you get the idea. This faux leather baby blue skirt was only £10 in primark! I couldn't leave it there, Unfortunately I got it a bit big but I'll still wear it, rather be too big than small. This kimono is my go to piece when it's sunny because I hate my shoulders and arms and the french bulldog top just went so well with the baby blue (I think anyway) so I wore this to go out with mum for a cider or 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment