Tuesday 25 March 2014

Week round up



Shirt - Primark; Shorts - River Island; Cardigan - Jaeger london



Outfit - All River Island

This was my outfit for a job interview last Monday. I'm not keen the usual white shirt, black skirt/trousers and blazer look so I wore my smart satin river island shorts I bought in the sale for £15 (they arn't avaliable online anymore) and teamed it originally with the matching shirt but decided it looked too "done" and changed my mind. I realised I don't actually own a smart jacket so I added my cardigan from Jaeger I got for £3.50 in a charity shop.



Dress - Primark

I couldnt resist this dress, I've seen loads similar and because of the boob situation they just wont fit me properly, so im really pleased I found this in Primark. I couldn't get a full body pic but it really is just a straight A-line shape skirt shift dress. It is see through but I put black tights on and just accepted it, better than visible pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment