Wednesday 19 February 2014

Feb Glossybox


Left-Right; Nougat London sparkling body shimmer ; Ciate nail varinish in "red hot chilli" ; Maybelline Colour sensational nudes lipstick in "757 naked brown" ; Eldora eyelashes ; Toni & Guy stick it up gum


Maybelline colour sensational nudes lipstick "757 naked brown"
Ok so I'm aware the lighting is awful but you get the idea. It actually appears more of a dark red than a brown, but its still dark and wearable so personally, I'm happy with it. I have used Maybelline colour sensational lipsticks before and I find you do need to use "lipcote" as they come off quite easily but the range of colours are probably one of the best in "drugstore" brands.


Ciate nail varnish in "red hot chilli"
I've wanted to try ciate varnishes for a while but at £9ish each I couldnt justify it so im really pleased I got this brand and colour in my box. It doesn't disappoint. It went on so well, has a lovely consistency to it, dried quickly and is incredibly easy to use and not make a mess with. I'm definately going to use this brand more.

Now im not going to take a picture of the body shimmer because I wont use it unless I'm going out, so more of a weekend thing for me. Same with the eyelashes, I can say that the eyelashes feel beautiful and I cant wait to use them when I go out next. As for the toni and guy, it says on the tub that you can use it for smoothing and for volume so I'll probably try it for plaits or volume when im going out and have to do a post another day about it. I just dont want to test them now and waste them and not be able to use them on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment