Tuesday 25 March 2014

This week in Accessories



Necklace - Ebay

I wear this necklace all the time, I always browse Ebay for new chokers and it's full of these velvet ones. I went for the moon because it isn't too over the top and can be worn with pretty much anything and isn't so intricate that you can't tell what it is, which I find with some charms. It cost me about £4-5 with postage but theres just nowhere on the high street that does this simple style



Sunglasses - Topshop unique

I bought these sunglasses a few years ago because I love the John Lennon style round glasses and thought these were a bit different because of the frame so I didn't mind spending over £20 for them (which is a lot for me the spend on glasses)



Velvet hair bow and Hello Kitty hairbands - The little bag company

I saw these while shopping for a mother's day gift and couldn't resist them. I have to have my hair up for work and I get bored with the same style everyday so new cute hair accessories is always welcome. They came to £2-something in total so I was pleased

No comments:

Post a Comment