Monday 10 February 2014

Weekend before valentines


Velvet hair scrunchie - The little bag company ; Lipstick - Barry m "37 Black" ; Dress - Motel Rocks ; Heart print tights - Primark ; Shoes - River island ; Eyelashes - Ebay

So I've recently got really into experimenting with makeup and was dying to try a black lipstick and I missed the Illamasqa £5 sale so I popped into Superdrug and picked up a Barry M one. If I wear it alot I'll probably buy the Illamasqua one but the Barry M is good, just not got the staying power a Illamasqua lipstick has, i had to reapply during the night at leats 3 times.
I've also started scraping half my hair up in a scrunchie. I don't have a fringe so it gets in my way and it's a nice way to cheat having volume.
My Motel dress is the perfect shift, can be dressed up girly or grunged up. It's sold out now but underneath the pictures above the link for the dresses are the long sleeved and slight skater skirt version of my dress, all in the sale too, so even better :)
I went for patterned tights because with the mesh sleeves I didn't want my legs to match, think it sometimes looks a bit wierd. I know you cant see my shoes but I searched them on River Island and they're in the sale so I had to add the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment