Monday 10 February 2014

January compilation

Ok so I've been mega busy this Jan with work, birthdays etc and I dont wanna do lots of little posts so I'll just do a little compilation of what I've been upto/wearing/buying


Hair chalk - Ebay

I bought this hair chalk just as the new loreal chalks lauched but couldn't justify spending £15, these were only £3 from ebay.
You do have to wet the hair before uing these, and it does damage and dry the hair out. I probably won't use them again since my hair is dip dyed and I don't want the blonde to get too damaged. But for £3 I'm pleased I tried them.


Shoe - Topshop @ Next2nowt.com

I wanted these "geek" shoes for ages, but they're so expensive at the moment and I saw my size on Next2nowt and couldn't resist them (all sold out now) I've only worn them twice so far because of the rain, but they're so comfy. Exactly what I expect from Topshop shoes. Thanks to this website though I refuse to pay full price for shoes in Topshop without checking Next2nowt first.


Midi rings - Rock n Rose


This is actually my first purchase from Rock n Rose, even though I lust over their jewellery all the time it's just too expensive for me since I tend to misplace a lot. But these rings are in the sale for £9 and I had a 50% sale items code from their instagram so I could buy them without feeling guilty. I also picked up the "Pixie lott 'HOLLY'" necklace. Theres more I want but I managed to be good and only buy 2 items



Nail varnish - Illamasqua in "Harsh"

Over Christmas I've become obsessed with Illamasqua makeup, their foundation works beautifully on my skin, since trying their lipsticks I wont buy from anywhere else and their nail varnish is just as impressive. I managed to bag this varnish in the sale for £5 which is amazing seeing as it's back up to £16.50, just wish I'd bought more in the sale.
In this picture I only have one coat on and it's lasted me over a week. This shade is matte enough to wear on its' own but would also look beautiful as a top coat, im dying to try it with a nude and "Harsh" on the tips. Totally worth the £16.50 if you can find a shade you're going to use alot.

So that's what I've bought in January that's worth mentioning but not big enough to have their own posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment