Thursday 29 May 2014

Grid shirt and shopping





I didn't realise at the time, but my whole outfit is actually from Primark, oops. I dont think you would know though so it's all good :)
Im still obsessed with skorts, they're so easy to wear and smarten up any outfit.
I actually wore this outfit "clubbing" haha. I think I was having a "fat day" and just wanted to cover up.
I've also got in the horrible habit of wearing flats on nights out, I put heels on and and they just hurt my feet. I blame work and standing all day.



So I had a breakup and to cheer me up mum took me shopping and I couldn't resist these two pieces. They were only £6 each which is just amazing in my opinion. Primark have got loads of Disney, Marvel, My little pony and band tee's and playsuits at the moment.
My oversized tee addiction isnt helped by the fact I work there.

No comments:

Post a Comment