Friday 9 May 2014

May update




Top - River Island ; Necklace - Topshop

I bought this top last payday, it's only £12 and couldn't resist it, such a perfect shape and print for summer! So far I've worn it with distressed high waist shorts for drinks at a pub and with disco pants and a long sheer kimono from H&M for a night out. Really liking River Island for summer clothes at the moment.



Lipstick - Barry M Black (37) ; Necklace - Ebay ; Top - Topman

I've really got used to wearing black lipstick, thought I'd get a Barry M one as it's only £5 incase I didn't use it much, but im tempted to get the Illamasqua one, purely because I find Barry M lipsticks need reapplying regularly and I don't seem to have the problem with Illamasqua.



Duvet & Surprise pack - Primark

I was actually looking to buy a new shirt for my friend but saw this pug duvet and couldn't resist! I have the primark pug duvet from last year but this one is so realistic and cute I just needed it for this summer.
When I got to the tills I saw this Adventure Time surprise pack and anyone who knows me knows I'm obsessed with this show so I had to buy it! Not really bought much or been out much this month to be honest, hense hardly any updates :)

1 comment:

  1. The words you choose to produce the blog actually attract my attention to your blog again. I really like your unique style. The blog is the bunch of information for me and your facts are really accurate.
    wholesale clothing uk suppliers

    ReplyDelete