Monday 14 July 2014

Motel and chokers





Top worn as dress - Motel ; Choker - Ebay ; Shoes - Topshop

I love the shape of the "major" dress, so simple to throw on in the day or dress up for night. It's also short enough to be a top (im just a midget and wear it as a dress).
Love the "churches" print and I think with my new topshop heels and choker it passes as a going out dress.
It's also a beautiful material, I love it so much I've ordered it in another print!







Dress - Motel ; Choker - Ebay

I wanted an off the shoulder bardot style dress for a while now but they're all so plain and boring I never bought one.
I fell in love with the lattice panelling on this dress and was so pleased the panel was wide enough to cover my bust (because it's always a worry with me)
I got loads of compliments on this dress and two of my friends liked it on me so much that they ordered it too :)



Phone case - Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment