Saturday 28 February 2015

2015

Ok so yet again I haven't posted for ages, been a busy little bee the last few months.
So I'm gonna do a quick round up of a few of my fave outfits and buys this year so far.



I had been searching for a beautiful cable knit jumper for ages and I was lucky enough to find this one in Primark, to make things better it was in the sale for £7.
I'm now on the hunt for a nice green one so if anyone can help that would be good ;)
I've worn it 4 times so far this year, love it tucked into shorts or as a dress with tights and even though it's loose it still fits under my coats.






Ok anyone who knows me will know I have a bit of an obsession with dogs. This duvet set from is from Primark and was £11, even in a double and of course I had to get the matching pj bottoms £6



Top - Missguided ; Shirt - Ladymuck vintage ; Jeans - Primark ; Shoes - Nike "fast love" air max

I have worn this shirt nearly everyday since I bought it from my local vintage shop as it goes with anything and I refuse to pay £20+ for an oversized one in high street shops.
Of course I this Missguided top, as soon as it went in the sale I ordered it without even thinking, if it's good enough for Jourdan Dunn!!
These Primark jeans have ripped knees but you can't ever tell on me because I'm so damn short but hey ho.
And lastly these Nikes are just wonderful, I get compliments whenever I wear them, been worn to death for about 2 years now.



I saw loads of these chokers on Instgram and had to get one. This is a pink one (excuse the forever bad photos) and was £2 off Ebay.
Can be worn with almost anything just to give it a cute/tough little edge

So that's me for this month, I need to update more often so I will get on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment