Wednesday 3 September 2014

Primark haul

Ok so I haven't posted for ages due to being red ridden and ill for the past few weeks so haven't worn or bought anything to blog about. I'm a bit better now so mum took me out to Westfield merry hill for a little shopping spree. Here's what I bought the other day and what I wore today



Top - Primark ; Necklace - Ebay ; Shirt - Charity shop



So I love this tropical/chain/leopard top, reminds of Versace prints. It's a beautiful material and I've seen a few similar in Topshop. I felt it could easily be dressed up or down and I love the contrast black band on the collar.



Ok I'll admit I do adore Harry Styles, but even I'm not crazy enough to wear this out the house. I got the biggest size possible and I plan to wear in bed. It's a big slouchy boyfriend style roll sleeve so perfect for lounging around in.



This Star wars tee was from the mens section and I think it looks quite "vintage" wouldn't think it's from Primark (hopefully). It was only £6 and as a massive Star wars fan I just couldn't resist it.



I've seen quite a few online brands do their version of this top (basically the same) for £40+ and this was in the sale for £3. It's a slim fit, so tighter than I'm used to, but nothing some high waisted jeans/leggings/shorts won't solve.



Sorry for the poor picture, I know black doesn't photograph very well. But this is a black ripped crop, identical to the ones selling in Topshop at the moment for £8, only this one is a bit longer and only £3. I have the topshop one too and I honestly think this Primark version is better (for me anyway) as it's a tiny bit longer and no worries of underboob!



I recently bought the Topshop version of these shoes (luckily for £10) and they aboslutely kill my feet, I'm going to put them on ebay or depop. So I'm pleased I went for it and bought these for £10. They're the comfiest "geek" shoes I've ever owned, even without socks.



I said I liked Star wars ;) this is an all over print and a lovely "scuba" fabric so nice and thick. Haven't seen a Star wars top like this before so I had to get it. As usual I bought it oversized so I can wear it as a tee dress if I wanted as it's long line.




Everyone who knows me, knows I can't resist a dog print. So when I saw this pyjama set and matching onesie I just had to have them. Perfect for summer into winter.


And last but not least, my Mickey mouse fleecy pyjamas. Can never have too many cozy pjs and I love the colour and print on the trousers.
So that's my little Primark haul, I bought a few socks and boring bits too, but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment